Sunday, March 22, 2020

Life for me

Nothing I do pays off
Always double crossed
No relief ever comes
It's constant anxiety
I never win, I always fail
Everything is taken from me
Everything they say is bullshit
I never get what I want
I get to give to others
and be a gift of light
but I'm not allowed the same
I'm a reverse parasite
I wish I could succeed
but we know it never happens
Pump me up with words or more
The outcome never changes
I don't enjoy living this way
I make attempts to alter
But I'm locked into this life
by the universe, it seems
Guess I'm fucked
Goodnight & goodbye
Keep waving your finger
and repeating the words of others
I've tried everything in the book
I'm old, what the hell do you want?
I've learned and grown a lot
and I haven't tried to stop
Say something else, please
Because my feeling is getting worse
I'm always falling apart
and I feel badly for it
Be myself but change, you say
I'm stuck and frustrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment